Yes, everyone is welcome! Please arrive at least 15 minutes early and an experienced instructor will help you set up your bike. Although we do ride together as one, you can adjust the tension on your bike to a level that is appropriate for you.
Yes, the minimum age is 16 years old, and we will need a written consent from a parent or guardian if you are under 18. Also, the minimum height requirement is 4 feet 11 inches in order to reach pedals, and ride safely given the dimensions of the bike.
All of our bikes are from the top of the line Schwinn AC Performance Series. They are road-inspired bikes which means they guarantee a fast, smooth ride. Our bikes are equipped with Shimano clipless pedals. These pedals provide greater contact surface area between the shoe and pedal for enhanced comfort and power transfer.
Yes, you will need shoes equipped with Shimano cleats. All memberships and drop-ins include shoe rental. Cycling shoes equipped with cleats connect directly to the pedal thereby activating more muscles during your workout, and maintaining more control over the mechanism. You are also more than welcome to bring your own shoes
1. You are welcome to bring your own cycle shoes, as long as they are equipped with the Shimano SPD Road Cleat or
2. We kept two bikes with the original pedals. These pedals will allow riders to wear their own running shoes or cycle shoes with SPD mountain bike cleats.
3. We take pride in keeping our shoes sanitary. Insoles are washed regularly and shoes are disinfected immediately after use.
Our bikes aren’t just a great ride, they’re easy to set up! In case you’ve never done it before, there are 4 places where you can adjust your bike:
1. Seat height
2. Horizontal seat position
3. Horizontal handlebar Height
4. Fore/aft handlebar position
5. Or instructor can offer you assistance in setting up your bike properly
If you’re new to indoor cycling, please arrive early so that a Kinetic Team Member or instructor can offer you assistance.